Friday, February 18, 2011

Nuvaring Put In Too Late

Salgueiro Salgueiro height

The Salgueiro, a name that gives him my land in the Willows (salix this particular one atrocinerea), despite being very abundant in the margins and river courses Galicia, a species that is not lavish so much in bonsai.
are counted on the fingers of one hand I have seen so far cultivated as such, despite being one of the most easy to root after harvest. Just where irrigation is abundant for the collection a success.
The reason abound not respond to the fact that although they are very easy to root as I said, are against the disadvantage of drying fine branching arrival once the cold season, winter. Therefore, achieve a balanced tree of this species in terms of branches is a very difficult mission.

However, when I collected (this three years ago), and to see a specimen with all the possibilities to make a good waterfall, (to date I have no) I do not I thought twice and decided to bring him with me even knowing the difficulties that confronted me was to see. Namely, get one, at least, acceptable, fine branching.

After three years, I am now with the dilemma that this came out where I least expected. Hope that comes in the middle of the trunk for a later cut it. But no, sprang up in its end and so the possibility of a possible cascade went to ruin and that from this point perform a long tree crown would appear to be falling.

One solution would be to change the angle planted for there, consider the possibility of a total cascade, but the start of it and prevented it. Taking into account for this, I have decided to change the angle of planting, thus raising it to make it a moyogui.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthe waterfall came to an end ...

And this is the result. Do not know about you, what You would be possible in the face?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment