Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bicycle Sidecar Sale Singapore



In a previous post I featured a Salgueiro or willow (Salix atrocinerea) of my property that I had as a possible cascade, changing the angle of planted, it went on to become a moyogui. Post
the ending wondering which of the four possible front You would be, since I put your four photographs available to choose the one for that purpose.

is curious that people who took the trouble to post a comment (and know who you are) coincide also choose the same picture that a server was selected as possible beforehand. There must be some ...


Taken as a decision consesuada, this is the design I chose for him. However, given the tendency of the kind of fine branching dry during the cold season, it can only be a rough idea of \u200b\u200ba future design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment