Monday, January 24, 2011

What To Eat To Heal Broken Capillaries?

Pyrus cordata Angel Sketch


post in response to the mometo Anteriror and have just gotten two different design proposals for the Angel Tree. Although accounts drops, thing is not to relax and arrive in the coming days occasional more personal vision for the juniper in question. By the time I leave the proposal of the blogger Martin, Alisios bonsai. It is already know ... every look is a different tree.




On the other hand, this is the vision of Joan Joi to you the same tree. His proposal: streak alive shari smaller and much in his words.

I hope that in the coming days further proposals to put them all together and see for same tree there are many different interpretations. I do not know, I like this post and I hope you like it you so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment