Friday, January 21, 2011

How Do You Animate Sprites In Paint.net

proposed

Sketch Angel, and no, not that I have sketched out as far from los angeles. The title of this post is that in its day, its owner, Angel ToraƱo Cepeda, tube well to trust me to make a sketch of how it could be your sabina fhoenicia.
Given this, I have only words of agredicimiento for putting confidence in me needed to get with it and now too, with his consent, it is possible that post.

In any case, the objective of this particular post is not just and only possible to outline a design choice but to encourage those who see the tree and being in possession of a minimal drawing skills , animeis you to send to the following address: vistaleda@hotmail.com .
Because as they say in my country ... if any Haila or as is the case, if any hail.
And you already know ... every look is a different tree.

For my part, I promise to publish the blog
all those sketches that you go sending me.
cheer up.


to see if this way and together we can put on record the many design options that could be possible for the same tree.
would be nice, do not you think?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment