Friday, July 17, 2009

Average Longevity Of A Stick Of Deodorant

Heat Marketing: Presentation

In the last entry you can dress like promote your home Vermiculture ; well and you're doing or not, but you'll see that it works and works quite well.

Since you know how to promote your Vermiculture, it's time to see how to present your products to your prospective clients worm. I say likely because whoever comes to ask directly that wave with the worms and humus, you normally purchase. It is good that you know, whether heard, for you or watching your plants.

Before continuing, remember this is for home worm, facilities for commercial vermiculture have another situation.

The presentation of humus, whether liquid or solid, should be in small quantities. Many believe that the best thing is to have a lot and sell it by volume, but the reality is that, for quantities that can occur with the worm home, sold by volume takes you to lose money. Sell \u200b\u200b

volume means selling cheap. A commercial facility can do it because it produces a lot and is interested in getting rid of that inventory. As I produce little, it's best to sell a few bags faces, someone to cook so I buy low and leaves me with nothing.

For example, if you have 20 kilos of humus, well you can sell a kilo bag 1 to $ 2 (or more, depending on how much greed for you.) Someone can come in and tell you to buy everything, but to .50 per kilo. It's good because you sell everything at once, but you lose a good.

I never sell by volume. I do not care to get rid of a few bags that just I take up space in the house. Better I hope to sell all those bags at a time, after all, between now and get back to having humus will spend a few months. Of course I have friends who then want to take a lot and I can not say no, but usually I avoid it. Not only can you earn more, but you can make more customers.

There are people who are looking for and to me it makes me sad because I have to give. A couple of bags of humus go like water, sometimes even I run out humus for my plants. In short, I sell small quantities and they earn more. Same and see that the volume is good and gives you to do business worm, but that is another thing.

The worms, you can sell in any container plastic (I use cans of a kilo of yogurt or butter), while the lid has holes so you can enter the air. Just do not let him in the dark because they can get. The idea is to sell a kilo of worms with humus.

course will not be a kilo of pure worm, but the bacteria in the humus and buds that are worth the price there.

course you can make hunting the worms one by one, but that's a lot of work and if you do, you better cash it right.

You see, in the worm home, what little is good, as I mentioned in last entry, there is no way to beat the business premises, crushed you dying of laughter. Here, Vermiculture products you are focused on two very specific market niches: the "green" and "organic." You've probably seen stories of artists who "just use spring water" or "only drink milk from cows fed native grass."

These people are willing to buy your product because, unlike others, we can see. My friends know my process, you know where I have worms and I know they are eating. The confidence they have in my make sell them a breeze. They want it, I have it is good product, everybody wins. That gives you the opportunity to sell your product more expensive than the super.

So promote your Vermiculture and have small presentations. Do not waste your time with people who complain about the price, I never under anything. If you do not want the mine to buy MiracleGro or something else. I leave my products for those who want the natural and know the difference. So they are happy and me too.

course this is just an idea, you will know what is best for you, as I mentioned in an entry in this series, in vermiculture home, we all have different circumstances.

Finally, put your worms to work and make you stay, free food Enough! Well, here ends my series of marketing home vermiculture. If you think otherwise, set it to comment, on balance, this is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment